Communication WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13, REGULATION EU, N. 679/2016 AND THE FOLLOWING AMENDMENTS AND / OR COMPLEMENTS
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, we would like to inform you that the personal data you supply will be administered, processed and processed with the utmost care and in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation:
- According to Art. 6 of the EU Regulation, the data are managed solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. These include in the broadest sense:
With regard to the types of data processing specified above, the data can also be forwarded to:
- Sending promotional e-mails and circulars
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- activities related to the company's operations, such as the provision of internal statistics, accounting and bookkeeping - in this respect, disclosure to the tax adviser, payroll consultant and the accounting firm is also permitted;
- fulfillment of legal obligations, duties arising from regulations, community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- the public administrations and authorities, where provided for by law,
- Credit institutions with which our company has business relations for the management of receivables / payables and for financial intermediation,
- to all other subjects (physical as well as juridical), if the transfer proves to be necessary or to perform the activity as appropriate. These include, for example: law offices, chambers of commerce, courts, municipalities, public institutions.
- The data can be processed with or without electronic aids. The minimum safety measures will be respected.
- The provision of data is voluntary. Unless you provide us with the necessary data, however, it may be that we can not carry out the order you have received;
- Your data will never be distributed without your consent;
- The data will be kept for the order fulfilling period and deleted at the latest after the statutory limitation period.
- In accordance with Chapter III of the EU Regulation, you have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about the existence of personal data and to the publication of the same;
- the right to obtain information about the origin of the data, the purposes of data processing, the electronic data processing arrangements, the right holder and / or the data protection officer;
- The right to update, modify, integrate and possibly delete the data;
- the right to refuse data processing for advertising and marketing purposes;
- The right holder is the company Luis Egger Fruit & Logisitic GmbH, located in 39051 Lana, Gampenstr.6, represented by Mr. Karl Holzner
- The data protection officer is Mr. Luis Egger, Luis.Egger@egger-lana.com.
- If you wish to make use of the provisions of Article 7 of the EU Data Protection Code and Chapter III of the EU Regulation, please contact the right holder or the Data Protection Officer.
The company Luis Egger Fruit & Logisitic GmbH guarantees within the framework of legal requirements that the processing of personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to secrecy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data takes place.